If you like chicken thigh menus, try frozen chicken thigh crock pot recipes. There are many recipes dealing with frozen chicken thigh and these are easy to make. You do not need to worry about complicated steps and many ingredients. In fact, to get tasty food, you do not need to make your kitchen full of ingredients. There are simple recipes, and this crockpot chicken thigh is the easy menu.
- 1 bottle of beer
- Salt and pepper for its main seasoning
- Spices. Garlic powder, paprika, and also onion powder are recommended.
- Frozen chicken thigh
- Prepare all ingredients.
- You can start to defrost the thigh. You need plastic bag and place to sink the frozen thigh.
- Wrap the thigh inside the plastic bag and seal it tightly. In this case, it is better to use sealed bag or leak-proof bag.
- Fill your sink with cold water.
- Put the bag with thigh into water.
- Change water in the sink every 30 minutes.
- Usually, this needs around 1 hour to make the tight defrosted.
- Once the thighs are defrosted, you only need to place them in cooker.
- Pour around 6 ounces of beer slowly on top of thigh.
- Add spices. Each spice is about 1 teaspoon.
- Add ½ teaspoon of pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cook in low heat for around 8 hours. If you want to make it faster, use high heat that takes around 4 hours.
In these steps of frozen chicken thigh crock pot recipes, the treatment for frozen thigh may take your time of preparation. This is necessary since you need to keep texture and taste of the thigh. If you suddenly pour hot water on chicken, the taste will be different. By using the instructions above, you can also try frozen chicken boneless thigh crock pot recipes. You only need to find frozen boneless thigh and there are many stores that provide it. The steps for defrosting the chicken are similar.
Those steps are actually easy to do. You do not need to have many ingredients to prepare. For the beer, it is important to add as this can make the thigh more tasty and juicy. Moreover, give more seasoning to get different and even stronger taste. Of course, you are free to make some changes in your frozen chicken thigh crock pot recipes.