Crockpot spare ribs recipe is one of many most wanted recipes. This is widely known to be made from pork ribs which are fall off the bone. The pork ribs should be tender to give a fantastic experience to those who eat it. Additionally, the pork ribs are usually covered by tasty BBQ sauce. Rib lovers shouldn’t have missed a chance to eat it. Therefore, try the recipe as soon as possible to prove how great it is.
- 4 pounds pork ribs
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of molasses
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In order to make the best slow cooker ribs, you have to spray non-stick cooking spray into slow cooker. It is best to use a large slow cooker.
- Do not forget to cut the pork ribs into single ribs. Several methods can be used to do so. Place the ribs on slow cooker evenly.
- Let’s make the sauce. Get a small bowl to mix the sauce ingredients. Add the molasses, ketchup, vinegar, garlic powder, chili powder, hot sauce, pepper, and salt into the bowl then stir them thoroughly.
- The sauce is done and ready to be poured onto the pork ribs.
- In order to keep extra sauce, you can use only a half of sauce you have made. Save the rest of sauce in refrigerator.
- Next step in Crockpot spare ribs recipe, cook the ribs for about 8 hours. Make sure they are well cooked and the texture is tender.
- Your slow cooker pork ribs are ready to serve. The half of sauce can be poured onto the ribs again to enrich the flavor.
As seen, this menu is perfectly served for your family, close friends, or relatives. This is very worth to try since it is not difficult to make and gives you a fine experience of pork ribs. Regarding the method to cut the ribs into single ribs, there are methods to try: country-style, baby back, and spare ribs. All of them will work well.
This super smells food is believed to fit perfectly for summer party. Just try it out. Additionally, creamy cucumber salad, Mediterranean chickpea salad, easy baked beans, or pesto potato salad can be served together with Crockpot spare ribs recipe.