One of the best cauliflower appetizer recipes is surely this parmesan-crusted cauliflower bites. Even though a lot of people, especially little children, dislike cauliflower because of its bland taste, you can change their minds by making appetizing starter out of cauliflower. This cheesy appetizer does not need a long time to make, and it is so easy to cook.
The lack of taste in the cauliflower is actually a good thing in this recipe since all you can taste in the final product is the savory cheesy taste. This is the reason why this recipe is a good trick to make your children love to eat cauliflower. Here’s the recipe to make the cheesy cauliflower bites in the easiest way possible.
- 1 large cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated finely
- Parmesan-crusted cauliflower bites is one of the easiest cauliflower appetizer recipes ever. To start making this appetizer, you need to preheat your oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, smoked paprika powder, black pepper, dried parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir well until they are well-combined. Set it aside.
- Prepare a large baking sheet, line it with aluminum foil or spray it with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets with melted butter. Mix well until everything is coated with melted butter.
- Toss the cauliflower florets into the parmesan mix bowl. Use fork to completely coat the florets.
- Line the cauliflower florets on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- When the cauliflower florets are golden brown and crispy, it is done. Take it out of the oven and serve immediately.
The appetizer can be served while hot to retain its crispiness. You can serve the cauliflower bites with dipping sauce. The sauce is where you can get as creative as possible. The cheesy flavor of the cauliflower bites literally goes well with many other flavors.
This is why you can try lots of different dipping sauces, including marinara, honey-mustard, cream cheese, buffalo, and so on. Being one of the best cauliflower appetizer recipes, the cauliflower bites will be totally enjoyable with any of those dipping sauces.