If you are scrolling up and down to find good dish for tonight, boneless skinless turkey breast slow cooker recipes will be the best answer. Turkey has nice texture that everybody cannot resist its moist and nice sensation. Even though it is not Thanksgiving, you can always have turkey for family dinner. Not only delicious, turkey also has good nutrition that will keep you healthy.
Turkey breast is considered the best part because it is moist. With good seasoning, it will taste great, too. Not to mention cooking turkey breast is quite simple. Whether you want to bake or boil in slow cooker, the breast remains a nice dish to enjoy. The boneless skinless turkey breast slow cooker recipes are there to inspire you. Make your kitchen a place where good things begin. Enjoy this recipe.
- 10 pound boneless turkey breast
- ¾ cup water or chicken broth
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp salt to season
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Prepare a slow cooker and place turkey breast into it. In a bowl, whisk water (or chicken broth) and onion soup mix. Pour over turkey breast. Spread evenly to cover the entire meat.
- Prepare another bowl. Add onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, basil, salt, and oregano. Mix thoroughly to combine. Sprinkle the season over the turkey breast. Spread evenly with hand.
- Cook in a slow cooker and set it to Low. Cook for 8 until 9 hours to make sure the turkey breast absorbs the seasoning.
- After 8 to 9 hours, take out the turkey breast. Cut and serve in serving plate.
Preparing boneless skinless turkey breast recipe is not difficult, even though it takes much time. If you plan to serve the dish for dinner, you better start cooking since lunch time or even earlier. Cooking with slow cooker allows you to get tender, moist and flavorful taste of turkey breast.
The delicious recipe contains high nutrition. For each serving, it contains 468 calories, 5.5 g carbohydrates, 2.6 g fat, 99.7 g protein, and 273 mg cholesterol. The nutrition facts make boneless skinless turkey breast a healthy and tasty dish for your family. In short, no need to wait until Thanksgiving. You can serve boneless skinless turkey breast slow cooker recipes every time you want.