If you are too busy to cook but wish to have heavenly dish for dinner should consider bone in pork chop recipes. The dish is simple, easy, and effortless that will be ready within minutes. Served with baked green beans and other vegetables as you like, bone in pork chop will be a new favorite for your family. Not only flavorsome, the recipe can be combined with various sides and seasoning that can be adjusted with your taste.
Actually cooking bone in pork chop is quite easy and fast. It does not take much time to make it tender and juicy. Whenever you use this ingredient, there will be fun and quick cooking time. This bone in pork chop recipes will be ready in 30 minutes. Not to mention minimal ingredients it requires, making this recipe a perfect choice for busy people. Cannot wait to cook your own recipe? Read this carefully.
- 1 ½ pound bone in pork chop
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Green beans for sides
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 400 Fahrenheit degree.
- Drizzle the pork chop with olive oil, set aside.
- Prepare a small bowl. Add pepper, salt, paprika, and onion powder. Stir to mix.
- Season the bone in pork chop with seasoning mixture. Place on baking sheet.
- Add green beans on the other side and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake pork chop in 15 until 20 minutes. Check whether the green beans turn soft and well-cooked. If it does, take out the green bean first and leave the pork chops inside.
- When the chop is ready, take it out of the oven and rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve bone in pork chop in serving place and side with green beans.
Bone in pork chop recipes oven is finished and now you are ready to make your own. As you see, there is no complicated process of cooking pork chop. Everything can be done as easy as snapping your fingers. Even if you do not have proper cooking skill, there is nothing to worry about.
This recipe yields 3 servings and it contains 492 calories. Each serving also contains 34 g fat, 117 mg cholesterol, 876 mg sodium, 833 mg potassium, and 8 g carbohydrates. This recipe also contains Vitamin A as much as 22.7% and Vitamin C as much as 16.3%. Now prepare the ingredients and have fun with bone in pork chop recipes.