If you are looking for baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes, you can find plenty of them. However, the simplest one is often considered the best. What goes so well with chicken breast? Yes, it is lemon butter flavor. So, here’s a delicious recipe of baked chicken breast with lemon butter rub. It is healthy and absolutely mouth-watering for anyone to try.
- 1 ½ pounds (750 gr) chicken breast, deboned and skinned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- To start making the best baked chicken recipe, preheat your oven to 450 degree F (232 degree C).
- Use meat pounder to pound the chicken breasts until they are in the same thickness.
- Prepare a baking dish, line it with aluminum foil and drizzle olive oil over the foil. Set aside.
- Take two bowls. Mix melted butter and lemon juice on one bowl and the rest of dry ingredients on second bowl. Stir together the dry ingredients until they are well-mixed.
- Take chicken breasts and line them up on the baking tray.
- Drizzle the lemon-butter mixture over chicken breast. Use cooking brush to coat the chicken breast entirely with the mixture.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients then rub over the chicken. Make sure the seasoning is coating both sides of chicken breast.
- Cover baking tray with aluminum foil and place it in oven for 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out of oven and remove the aluminum foil cover. Bake it again for another 10 minutes.
- The chicken breast should be golden brown by now and you can take it out of oven.
- To make sure that the chickens are cooked perfectly, use a meat thermometer. If the temperature of chicken breast’s center is around 160 degree F (71 degree C), your baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes are done.
The recipe is great to be served at lunch or dinner. Serve this dish with salad and mashed potato for a complete meal. You can also chop the cooked chicken breast and incorporate it in a bowl of salad, pasta, sandwich, or taco. Well, the baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes are indeed very versatile.