B chilaquiles recipe is perfect for breakfast menu. If you want to look for a simplest one, this is what you need. Chilaquiles is a Mexican dish. It is quite famous in which many people share their recipe on how to make one. Mostly, this is served for breakfast. That’s why it is perfect to vary your breakfast menu.
This recipe is easy, but you need to follow the instructions carefully. Don’t miss any single thing. Finely prepare the ingredients as well. Let’s check the recipe right away.
- 4 large eggs
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce, pick the authentic one to get the best taste
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onions, diced
- 2 tbsp radishes, sliced
- In the beginning to make this B chilaquiles recipe, let’s prepare the oven. Preheat it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Now, you must have large baking sheets. Two sheets are enough. Spray them with nonstick cooking spray. If you don’t have it, simply grease it with olive oil.
- Make the tortillas into wedges. Firstly, divide them into two stacks then cut each of them into 8 wedges. In a baking sheet, spread them evenly. On top of that, spray or grease it again. You only need to do it lightly. Now, bake them for about 10-15 minutes. Wait until you get golden brown tortilla chips. Set aside.
- Prepare a frying pan. Heat olive oil in it only over medium heat. You will cook the eggs here. In order to make tasty eggs, leave the yolk in runny. If you have done cooking all the eggs, transfer them to a plate.
- Continue make the sauce in pan. Simply add enchilada sauce and cook it for about 3 minutes.
- Well, this easy chilaquiles recipe with tortilla chips is done. You only need to add the tortilla to the pan and toss them. Put the eggs, red onions, cotija cheese, radishes, and cilantro on top of that. Serve them.
This recipe can be done in 25 minutes. For your information, it is gluten free and great for vegetarian. The sunny side eggs, red sauce, and tortillas make this recipe great to be served as breakfast or even brunch. That is all for now. Hope you enjoying this B chilaquiles recipe and good luck with your cook.