Who does not love B boneless pork chop recipes? It is undeniable that everyone loves pork chop. The tenderness of pork chops and the rich-flavored barbeque sauce are the reasons why people keep craving for this dish. Despite its taste, this pork chop barbeque is easy to make. The ingredients are also widely available in numerous markets out there. Alright, let’s cook these pork chops right away!
- 6 pork chops
- 8 ounces ketchup
- 1 ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup honey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- Cayenne pepper as needed
- Firstly, you must heat the oven to 227oC
- Then, in order to make the barbeque sauce, please combine the onion, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, honey, and cayenne pepper. Put them in a bowl
- After that, stir those ingredients in the bowl until they become a well-mixed barbeque sauce.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking sheet.
- Put the seasoned pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Next, rub each side of pork chops with the barbeque sauce that you have made previously. You are going to need 2 tablespoons of barbeque sauce to marinate those pork chops.
- Lastly, put the marinated pork chops into the prepared oven for around 30 minutes. Around this time, let the marinated pork chops there until they are well-cooked.
- After 30 minutes, release them from the oven and put them on a plate.
- Now, the boneless pork chops are ready to satisfy your hunger!
From the ingredients and the steps above, we can see that actually everyone can cook the best pork chop recipes. From now on, you do not have to wait for several guests in order to taste the boneless pork chop as you can cook it in your own mansion. Additionally, the homemade B boneless pork chop recipes are way healthier because the hygiene of each ingredient is guaranteed enough. Moreover, you can adjust the composition.
Well, those are the ingredients and steps to make a pork chop. Hopefully, the B boneless pork chop recipes are helpful for you in cooking some good stuff.