Panera Bread bacon turkey bravo sandwich on tomato basil is another menu that’s owned by Panera Bread. This is basically a company which runs bakery-café. As a fast causal restaurant which can be found in Canada and U.S., it has run the business for approximately 31 years up to now.
This company offers several sandwiches. They come in various options. As mentioned before, this is only one of them. For your information, it has 630 calories per serving. If you concern a lot with healthy food, you must look up the Panera Bread nutrition. In order to give insight how to make the sandwich, let’s take a look at the recipe below.
- 2 slices cooked crisp bacon
- 4 ounces turkey breast, smoked and sliced
- 1 slice smoked gouda cheese
- 2 slices tomato basil bread
- 3 slices of tomatoes
- 1 leaf lettuce, the romaine one
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1.2 tsp mustard, dried
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed of lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- To make Panera Bread bacon turkey bravo sandwich on tomato basil, let’s make the dressing first. It is necessary when it comes to this kind of sandwich.
- Prepare all the ingredients for the dressing. They are mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, mustard, and the ketchup. In a small bowl, combine all of them. Stir them until they are well combined.
- If you have done combining those ingredients, put the mixture in refrigerator. You will get 1 ¾ cups from that amount of ingredients. Keeping it in the fridge will make it safe for a long time. It is all done with the dressing.
- Now, prepare your Panera Bread sandwiches. Get two slices of the bread. Take the dressing you have made before. Spread them on one of slices or on both of them. Just take 2 tablespoons of them to be spread.
- Let’s make the sandwich. Layer all of the ingredients one by one: bacon, smoked turkey, Gouda, lettuce, and tomato.
- Place another slice of bread on top of that. Well, the sandwich is ready. You can serve it as soon as you are done.
That’s all a recipe that you can follow at home. It is simple and easy to make. Just enjoy your homemade Panera Bread bacon turkey bravo sandwich on tomato basil.