Chick fil a spicy chicken deluxe sandwich combines cheese, boneless chicken, bread and vegetables. It has its own way to make sure the result is perfect. This sandwich is suitable to fill any mealtime. The recipe to make chick fill a spicy chicken is at the next section.
- 4 hamburger split buns
- 1-1 1/2 head green leaf lettuce
- 1 beefsteak sliced tomato
- 20-24 dill pickle
- large egg
- 1/2-1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- skinless and boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut oil
- ground black pepper and salt
- Put chicken breast on cutting board and slice it horizontally. Trim the excess fat. After that, put them inside baking dish alongside milk and pickle juice. Marinate them for thirty minutes then drain.
- Heat skillet and pour peanut oil at medium temperature.
- In the new bowl, mix egg and milk. Whisk and stir it into chicken then drain the milk mixture.
- Combine chicken, sugar, salt, pepper, and flour. After that, cook chicken on skillet until it looks golden brown and crispy.
- Now, your chicken is ready to put into bun with pickle, lettuce, and tomato.
In real, Chick-fil-a grilled chicken club sandwich is toasted with peanut oil. The bun is buttered then cooked using pressed mode with 100% refined oil. Using peanut oil gives unique taste due to high flavor compound. Besides, it also contains melted cheese. Most people said that sandwich without cheese seems incomplete. For this delicious one, it has Pepper Jack Cheese.
The key ingredient of chick fil a chicken sandwich is spicy fillet from boneless chicken. Spicy texture comes from pepper after grilled together into chicken mixture. You do not have to worry about strong scent that usually exhausts from pepper. The combination is at proper portion to deliver excellent flavor for chick fil a spicy chicken deluxe sandwich.
The other ingredients are already stated. You can get vegetables at market easily, alongside peanut oil and cheese. Unfortunately, spicy fillet is thing to prepare separately. From what it looks, this fillet is not just pepper and chicken. There are other ingredients to balance the strong pepper flavor. You can add salt then blend everything using mixer. Use grilled chicken because it’s already in salty mode for homemade chick fil a spicy chicken deluxe sandwich.