Panera Bread turned out to have one favorite menu, called Panera bread Napa almond chicken salad sandwich on sesame semolina. Although the name is very long and complicated, the preparation process is very simple. This time, we will try to make homemade versions of this famous Panera bread menu.
As alternative, you can also make Napa almond chicken salad no bread and lettuce wrapped around the sandwich fillings around.
- 1 portion of sesame semolina miche bread
- 750 grams of boneless chicken breast
- 1 cups of the lemon squeegee
- 1 whole clove of garlic
- ½ pieces of onion
- 1 pack of starch pure rice
- 2 pieces of tomatoes
- 1 strip of lettuce
- 1 pack of chicken salad dressing
- 5 pieces of red grapes, without seeds
- ½ strip of celery
- 2½ tablespoons of almonds
- salt and black pepper for seasoning
(Citrus Chicken Breast)
- Take a medium bowl and put chicken breast followed by lemon squeegee. Stir it using hands.
- Smash both garlic and onion into tiny bits, and mix in the bowl. Keep stirring.
- Make sure you coat the chicken breast evenly.
- After that, dip the chicken breasts into the rice starch, fully coated them.
- Preheat medium pan filled with olive oil in a medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the chicken breast into pan and let it rest for about 5 minutes, or until the meat turns golden brownish.
- Take out the chicken breast and spread it over a large tray covered with tissue.
- Slice a portion of sesame semolina miche bread; take out the outer-parts.
- Pour salad dressing into a small bowl. Slice red grapes, and mash almonds into a medium bowl. Stir the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to mixture, and pour the slices of citrus chicken breasts. Set it aside.
- Put layer of lettuce on top of sliced sesame semolina miche bread.
- Pour the previous top on lettuce mixture, topped by another slice of sesame semolina miche bread.
- Voila! Your version of Panera bread Napa almond chicken salad sandwich on sesame semolina is ready to be served.
This recipe is rather difficult to carry around like sandwiches in general because the shape of the filling is in the form of liquid. However, this Panera bread Napa almond chicken salad sandwich on sesame semolina recipe is still the right food to be enjoyed with your family.