Now is the perfect time to make a food from one of the famous Disney video games, Lilo and Stitch 625 sandwich stacker. Hearing the word “sandwich stacker” just tempts our appetite. Well, two sandwiches arranged in stages, containing various fillings. Seeing the video version of the game alone has aroused the appetite, let alone made it directly.
This recipe was adapted from the Disney channel Lilo and Stitch 625 sandwich stacker video game, which tells how Lilo and Stitch worked at a restaurant that provided sandwiches. In this game, players will play as Lilo and his friends. You are required to catch the ingredients until a delicious and appetizing sandwich is arranged.
The ingredients needed in Lilo and Stitch 625 sandwich stacker are also loosely adapted from video game, which are already available in various food stores. Here is Lilo and Stitch 625 sandwich stacker recipe.
- 6 slices of toasted grain bread
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 piece of tomato
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 2 cups of the cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/3 cup of sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon of pure honey mustard
- 4 slices of cooked bacon, heavily strained
- 4 pieces of baby salted cucumber
- Take a medium bowl and mix both mustard and mayonnaise. Stir thoroughly until both are evenly mixed.
- After that, pour in the celery and chicken into the bowl.
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread the mixture on each of them.
- Cut the tomato into several slices and spreads on top of the mixture.
- Add 2 long slices of bacon or your preferred meat, followed by 1 layer of fresh lettuce and 2 slices of baby cucumber.
- On top of that, put the bread, and repeat the process.
- When you reach the third bread, stick a long toothpick, and then slice the sandwich into halves.
Congratulations, you have successfully replicated the recipe from a video game! Now, it’s time you try the double stack of tasteful and savory sandwich, accompanied by a glass of warm chocolate milk in the morning. As the tips, in order to get a soft sauce texture, you can shred the chicken breast as small as you can. That way, they will blend nicely with the mustard and mayonnaise. This Lilo and Stitch 625 sandwich stacker is definitely perfect for making your breakfast different from usual.