People are looking after McDVoice free sandwich. By filling out some surveys, you will be able to enjoy tasty sandwich for free. The steps are definitely easy for you to follow. You can do it in less than half an hour. It certainly does not interfere with your daily life. You only need to spend several minutes clicking on your phone or computer then get on with your activities.
The survey is a part of McDonald’s customer service improvement. The chain restaurant has decades of experience in fast food industry. It started as small food stall but grows big over the years. Nowadays, people in more than a hundred countries are able to enjoy food from this restaurant. When you are serving millions of customers, there are some issues related to customer’s satisfaction that may arise. That is why the company came up with this online survey idea.
You can choose the reward from McDonald’s menu. Quarter Pounder is the most popular choice. You can actually make it at home yourself. The ingredients and steps are very simple.
- ¼ pound ground lean beef
- A sesame seed bun, halved
- A teaspoon onion, chopped fine
- 2 slices dill pickles
- 2 slices American cheese
- A tablespoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon prepackaged mustard
- Toast the sliced part of halved bun in a dry pan over medium heat.
- Form the ground lean beef into a ball. Place it inside heated pan then smash until it reaches ¼ inch in thickness.
- Season each side of the meat with salt. It will take three to four minutes to cook each side.
- Spread mustard and ketchup on the top part of bun.
- On the bottom bun, place a slice of American cheese then the meat and then another cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion and sliced dill pickle.
- Place the top bun to finish the homemade version of McDVoice free sandwich.
- This recipe will yield a serving. You can multiply the recipe of you want to make more.
As you can see, it is not hard making your own sandwiches at home. Aside from getting satisfaction because you are cooking your own food, the taste is not too far off. You can even improve on some aspects like the sauce or better quality ingredients. See, it turns out you can get McDVoice free sandwich without having to fill some surveys.