Baked eggs in muffin tin are another way to try muffins. If you are into egg, this recipe will be one of your favorite. It is known that muffins can be made with various contents. It can be filled with fruits, ham, veggies, and more. It can be adjusted to everyone’s taste like seriously.
Back into the recipe, eggs become the main ingredient here and usually combined into the muffin batter. Yet, this one is different. You can still taste the egg texture inside the muffin since it is basically made to be like that. The egg muffins recipe will be given further as follows.
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound sausage, pick any kind of sausage you like
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- First of all in the breakfast egg muffin cups recipe, you should prepare the oven. Preheat it to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, prepare the muffin cups. The servings for this recipe are 12 cups, so prepare the right number of cups. Lightly grease all the cups.
- On a fry pan, stir in all the sausages you put. It only needs 10 – 15 minutes to stir them. Wait until they are no longer pink. The color will be evenly browned. They are also crumbly. If you have seen those criteria, drain them.
- Let’s make the contents. As mentioned before, this is baked eggs in muffin tin, so prepare the eggs. In a large bowl, beat them and then add garlic powder, chopped onion, chopped green bell pepper, salt, and black pepper. Do not forget to put the Cheddar cheese and sausage. Mix them gently. They are ready to be placed into the cups.
- Now spoon the mixture into the cups one by one. Fill in all the cups.
- Place the cups inside the oven. Let them in for 20 to 25 minutes.
- They are ready to serve.
This is very simple baked eggs in muffin tin recipe, isn’t it? You have enough time to make it in the morning. However, it is better to prepare all the ingredients one day before. You do not want to be panic since there is one ingredient missing from the list.
Regarding the number of muffins, it depends on you. If 12 are too much for the whole family, it is suggested to reduce the number of eggs. In fact, making 12 egg muffin means you can give them to be brought by your kids at school.
Again, the combination of your egg muffin also depends on the preference. Ham can be added. However, if vegan food is the theme, veggies can be another option. Make sure when you bake them, they are all baked well. This is the end of the tips of making egg muffins. You can try right now to make your own baked eggs in muffin tin.