There are several recipes from Jimmy John’s that are quite easy to make at home; one of which is the Jimmy John’s 14 bootlegger club sandwich. Therefore, this time we will make a delicious version of those tasty sub sandwiches.
Simple presentation, easy-to-get ingredients, and a short preparation time, make this sub sandwich recipe becomes everyone’s dream. Based on the menu from Jimmy John’s, there are 3 versions of this sandwich, namely Jimmy John’s 14 bootlegger club sandwich Unwich, Wheat, and French. The difference of each version lies in the type of bread, where French is ordinary sandwich bread; wheat, as the name suggests, uses whole wheat bread; and unwich which uses lettuce leaf as a wrapping from the sandwich. Let’s check the famous recipe from Jimmy John’s 14 bootlegger club sandwich.
- 1 pound of roasted beef
- 500 grams of cooked turkey breast
- 1 pack of shredded green lettuce
- 1 piece of tomato
- 1 jar of pure mayonnaise
- 1 foot long of sub sandwich bun
- Wash the lettuce beforehand, and shred it into tiny and long pieces to make it easier to put.
- Cut the sub sandwich bun to your preferred size, and then slice it in half.
- Coat both the inner side of the sub sandwich using a spoonful of mayonnaise
- Sprinkle several slices of tomato on top of the mayonnaise.
- Add another layer of turkey breast slices on top of the tomato.
- Put the thinly sliced roast beef on top of the turkey breast.
- Sprinkle some shredded lettuce, and then add another layer of roast beef slices.
- Finally, top it with another layer of turkey breast.
- Fold the sub sandwich bun into one, and serve it on top of a large plate with some dressings.
- Voila! Your Jimmy John’s 14 bootlegger club sandwich is ready to be served.
Isn’t it easy to make it? If you want, you can make Jimmy John’s 14 bootlegger club sandwich no mayo by replacing it using olive oil. So, you can reduce the fat content, making it a healthier food of your choice.
All in all, this recipe is very suitable for your child or for yourself when lunchtime has arrived. You can make it anytime you want, without any further preparation needed. Using simple recipe, this homemade Jimmy John’s 14 bootlegger club sandwich will certainly feel very special compared to the usual sandwiches that you eat often.