Skull muffin pan is a unique cooking tool that’s perfect when Halloween arrives. As the name suggests, this muffin pan has a different cup shape than usual, which is a skull. This 2-inch depth oven pan is the perfect tool for making a wide variety of bakery products, from chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, to muffins.
Skull muffin tray is made through a forming process with liquid aluminum material. After the forming process using mold is complete, the skull muffin pan is still not finished. Through the hands of their workers, they tidy up the final results of the forming process and add some special details, so the existing skull design is clearly visible. This handmade system ensures that the design is very unique and durable.
Furthermore, the skull pan underwent proper check through a series of tests to ensure that the material could work optimally, as well as avoiding failed products. As a good product, the muffin pan will be given a stainless steel coating with rough grit, so the cake will easily come out. For the pan itself, it has 6 skull-shaped cups, so you can bake a lot of dough at once, either to make muffins or cookies. For the recipe, you can try this chocolate cookie with pumpkin fillings recipe.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup of strained white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt grain
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mashed pumpkin
- ½ cup of chocolate chips grain
- 1½ cups of all-purpose flour, filtered
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of light vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of plain cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of tap water
- 1/3 cup of pure vegetable oil
- 6 drops of yellow food coloring (optional)
- 3 drops of red food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Take a large bowl, pour in the filling material in it and mix it thoroughly. While doing so, pour in the chocolate chips.
- Put cake ingredients except for the vanilla extract, vinegar, oil, and water into another large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix it in a medium speed until it becomes a dough, and pour in the rest of the ingredients.
- Take out skull muffin pan and pour in the dough half full. Then add 1 tablespoon of the first mixture. You can sprinkle some sugar and chocolate chips if you like.
- Put in the oven and use it for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, take out the tray and let it cool down. Carefully flip the pan in a large dish.
- Voila! Your perfect Halloween muffin is done using a skull-shaped muffin tray.
That’s the greatness of this very unique muffin tray. With a fairly cheap price, you can make various kinds of skull and ghost-themed foods. Make your Halloween experience more meaningful with this unique skull muffin pan.