This time, we will try to replicate Costco croissant sandwich platter. This unique food turns out to be known to many people because of its delicious taste and the unusual combination of sandwiches with croissants.
Basically, the composition and shape of this mini platter croissant sandwich really resemble a sandwich. However, for bread portion, you can replace it with a croissant. This typical Austrian bread is famous for crispy texture but has soft filling in it. By combining it with a sandwich, we will get the crispy texture and rich flavor of sandwich filling. Without further ado, let’s try making Costco croissant sandwich platter.
- 12 pieces of Croissants
- 600 grams of cooked turkey breast (you can use any type of meat that you like)
- 12 slices of Cheddar cheese
- 3 pieces of small tomatoes
- 1 pack of Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1 cup of Light Mayonnaise
- 1 piece of unpeeled cucumber
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 24 toothpicks
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly in running water then slice both tomatoes and cucumber into several layers.
- Carefully slice the two layers (leave the edge so that they are slightly stick to each other), and then put in the cheddar cheese slices.
- Pick a leaf of lettuce and stick it on top of the mayonnaise, then add another layer of meat (turkey breast, beef, etc.) on top of it, followed by some cucumbers and tomatoes, and end it with a spoonful of mayonnaise spreads on top of it.
- Do not forget to season your sandwich with salt and pepper before closing it off.
- Close the croissant carefully so that it will not tear in half.
- If it does breaking in half, you can just stick the middle of it with toothpicks to maintain its integrity.
- For serving purposes, you can divide the croissant into two by slicing the middle parts of it. Therefore, it becomes much smaller and easier to eat, thus creating mini croissant sandwich platter for you to enjoy.
- Serve it with a couple of homemade Costco croissant sandwich sauce and you’re ready to go!
It’s easy, right? As information, if you don’t like the type of meat recommended in this recipe, use your own favorite meat. It can be beef, chicken, or simple sausages. Make sure that the size is right for sandwich fillings. By using this Costco croissant sandwich platter recipe, you can entertain your guests with little snacks when they visit your home.