On this occasion, we will try to make one of the best low carb hamburger recipes. As we know, hamburgers are the best food of all time, where a combination of meat, bread, cheese and various other spices create a rich flavor on the tongue. However, the main problem comes after we eat it. The carbs in conventional hamburgers can be very high. Then, how to deal with it? Here are low carb recipes with ground beef and cauliflower. This combination will neutralize the level of carbs, so you can still enjoy your favorite foods without fear of increasing weight.
- ½ kg of ground beef
- 2 cups of cauliflower, shredded into grainy pieces
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 10 ounces of mixed tomatoes and green chilies, diced
- 8 ounces of shredded fresh cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Chile powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 3.8 ounces of black olives, evenly sliced
- Salt and pepper for seasoning (approx. 1-2 tablespoons)
- Fresh lettuce, shredded (optional)
- Take a medium skill and simmer the ground beef until it turns brownish, then drain the oil and let it be.
- Pour the ground cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and mixed tomatoes into the skillet.
- Season it with salt and pepper, make sure not too much.
- Pour in the cauliflower and stir it until it boiling.
- Turn down the heat and let it simmer for another 7-10 minutes depending on the tenderness of the beef.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, which are shredded cheese and black olives, keep stirring until the cheese is evenly melted.
- Add some more cheese if you like it, and then let it simmer until all the remaining cheese is melted.
- Turn off the heat and pour it into the large plate. Garnished it with shredded lettuce if you like it.
If you want to cook a hamburger using low carb hamburger recipes, you just form it with a mold into a circle then cook it again in olive oil for a while until the color becomes brownish. Serve it and add the combination of ketchup and mustard.
This low carb ground meat recipe is live up to its name because it only has 7 grams of carbs. To further minimize carbs in this recipe, you can use olive oil to replace cooking oil and make sure you don’t use the olive oil too much, nor too long. Of course, these low carb hamburger recipes are perfect for family when on vacation or fun picnic.