Shake shack burger recipe comes in handy to fulfill your desire for tasting shake shack burger. The ingredients seem more than usual burger to make sure everything has the same flavor. More about this recipe will be at the following sections.
For shack sauce:
- 4-5 kosher dill pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 8 ounces ground beef, its sirloin
- 4-5 ounces ground beef, chuck and brisket
- 2 tbsp butter
- Ripe plum tomatoes, 8 slices
- 1/2-1 tsp vegetable oil
- 4-5 potato burger buns
- 4 tbsp shack sauce
- 4 leaves lettuce
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, ground
- 4 slices yellow cheese
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, pickles, paprika, cayenne, and garlic powder. Use food processor to incorporate easily. After that, pit into bottle as sauce.
- Prepare and mix sirloin, brisket, and chuck in bowl. Stir slowly then create four patties. Put aside inside refrigerator.
- Split buns and add butter then toast in skillet. Wait until it looks brown then add shake sauce at the top bun. Put lettuce leaf and tomato. You are free to arrange this composition
- Prepare oil in skillet and heat at medium temperature. Cook ground patties with pepper and salt then keep it down for moment. Press them with spatula to form solid texture. Flip them then add salt and pepper to balance both sides. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you get crispy and tender texture.
- Add patties and cheese inside buns. Now, your burger is ready.
You may modify shake shack burger recipe to meet your personal preference. Instead of various beef, the burger is also good with single type of ground beef. Some people like this kind of composition because it gives firm flavor for entire burger. Of course, shake shack burger meat mix is irresistible to try.
You may consider having the shake shack cheese sauce. Use melted cheese as additional ingredients for sauce. It brings different flavor, but using food processor will give perfect blending to prevent the grease and you can control the sauce’s thickness.
If you are vegan, there is alternative to replace beef and meat. Visit the nearby store to look for vegan beef for burger. Keep grilling in medium heat and do not overcook it. Furthermore, you just follow the rest of steps in shake shack burger recipe.