Macaron cookie recipe is one of the most searched recipes on the internet. This confectionery is very interesting and surely mouth-watering. Macaron is known as a tasty and sweet baked-product. Moreover, it is available in various flavors and colors. Most colors are very eye-catching that you cannot resist trying one of them. The one that will be shared here is the best macaron recipe. Let’s try to make these sweet macarons.
- 3 tbsp water and 1 tsp water
- Salt, have a pinch only
- 1 cup of sugar, the confectioners
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 egg whites, pick the large ones
- Cream of tartar, have a pinch only
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- Let’s do something with the confectioners’ sugar and the almond flour first for macaron cookie recipe. Place them in a food processor for about 20 seconds only. Process them and then sift it to aerate their mixture.
- Prepare a bowl and put the egg whites there. Add a pinch of tartar cream and salt into the bowl and whip them.
- Place a small saucepan and place the water and granulated sugar. Over medium heat, stir them until you have syrup mixture.
- Whip the egg whites using a mixer. In the middle of whipping the egg whites, add the syrup. Make a smooth and glossy meringue.
- Add the sugar and almond flour and stir them. The mixture will be thin by adding them. Try to make a good batter which can be seen from how the batter runs in ribbons and gets back into the mass.
- Now prepare a pastry bag. It is used to deposit some batter onto a baking sheet. Make sure it is a parchment-covered sheet one. One thing to highlight is that you should make a fairly flat and disc-like cookie. It is better to stir the batter more if you haven’t gotten the expected mixture. Remember that this recipe has not included macaron filling recipe. It has its own recipe.
- Next, position them in a fairly close distance on the pan.
- Let them rest for about 2 hours. Make sure they get good air circulation and a dry place.
- After 2 hours, preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. It needs 25 – 30 minutes to bake them.
- Remove the heat and take them out from the oven. Wait until they are cool.
- As macaron filling, you can go with anything you want like jam, nut butter, ganache, and many more.
This macaron cookie recipe needs you to be patient. There are many steps you must do in order to get an expected macaron. Consistent results can be achieved when the recipe includes the sugar syrup. Do not forget to use the parchment as mentioned in the instructions above.
Macaron can be a tasty snack which can accompany your tea time. In the middle of making the batter, any food coloring can be added to give them beautiful colors. Just try the macaron cookie recipe!