Anne of Cleves cake recipe is kind of cake which is made to honor Anne of Cleves. The cake is not found many years ago though. In fact, it was made first in 2015. On top of that, this cake is everyone’s favorite. In this Queen Anne cake recipe, you will need a quite long list of ingredients, so you better prepare them well. To avoid making it with no plan before, try to read a recipe that will be shared for you here. Let’s check it out.
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 5 chocolate candy bars, go with the plain milk ones
- 1 box of devil’s food cake mix or Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding (about 3 1/2 ounce)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts (or 1/2 cup of chopped dry roasted peanuts)
- 1 container of whipped topping (about 12 ounce)
- Begin your Anne of Cleves cake recipe with sifting the pudding and cake mixed together in a bowl.
- Prepare another bowl to make wet mixture. Add eggs and pour milk and oil. Beat them gently until they are combined thoroughly.
- After you are done beating the wet mixture, move it into the dry mixture. Beat the two mixtures.
- Prepare the cake pans. Make sure you have greased it. Pour the mixture into pans later on.
- Bake the batter over 325 degrees. It needs 15 to 25 minutes approximately to get a well-baked cake. Take out the cake then let it cool for some minutes. You need to be careful when taking it out from the pans later.
- To make the best Ann’s cake recipe, do not forget to make the icing. It is important. The first thing to do is to beat the sugars and cream cheese. You have to make a creamy texture.
- Into cream cheese mixture, fold chocolate bar pieces and nuts.
- Whipped topping is the next thing to be folded in.
- The last but not least, let’s do the icing. You can ice the top cake and also layers. Ice them evenly.
This cake is for 8 to 10 servings and can be made 45 minutes. It is not long enough to make, right? Yet, the result will great and you will like it for sure, especially if you are very into chocolate. Well, just try this Anne of Cleves cake recipe for your family.