Dirt cake recipe with chocolate pudding is such a trend recently. It is very easy to make and you can make it with your kids. This dirt cake needs no heating or baking, so it is safe for kids to make. The cake is also famous since kids love this very much.
If you like chocolate, this one is the best dirt cake recipe ever. In addition, making dessert cannot be more fun than this since you can involve the kids in the process. They will like it for sure. Now, let’s see the recipe right away.
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 packages of chocolate pudding, simply pick the instant
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 container Cool Whip
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Gummy worms
- Let’s do something with Oreo cookies first for making dirt cake recipe with chocolate pudding. You need to crush the cookies until they turn into fine crumbs. Use food processor or simply crush them in a reseal-able plastic bag. After fine crumbs are ready, put them aside for a while.
- Prepare a bowl. Pour the instant pudding and milk into the bowl and whisk them for about 2 minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine the butter and cream cheese now. Beat them on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stop if they are already light and fluffy. Reduce the speed and add sugar. Increase the speed gradually after adding sugar. You can stop when the texture is already fluffy.
- The next step in this easy dirt pudding recipe, you have to fold the mixture of cream cheese you have made before into chocolate pudding. Later, fold the Cool Whip into them until they are combined completely.
- Serve it into a cup. You can make several layers in which the Oreo Cookies crumbs are placed in the beginning and ending. Place them in the refrigerator for 4 hours at least or overnight. Serve them in cool serving. Add gummy worms on top of dirt cake if you want.
How’s about this dirt cake recipe? Do you like it? Well, it is indeed very simple recipe. The ingredients are not that many to prepare and you can make it anytime you want. That’s all you can try from dirt cake recipe with chocolate pudding.