Your desire to munch something small, tasty and fluffy could be fulfilled if you try one of these cookie recipes without eggs. This recipe is a special secret recipe because instead of using eggs like the regular recipe, it won’t require you to add eggs to the ingredients. Well, this is a good thing for someone who doesn’t have any stock of eggs but still wants to make some cookies for late-night snacks. The ingredients for this recipe are relatively simple and all easy to find in your kitchen. Now, let’s jump into this cookie recipes without eggs or nuts so, you can try it on right away.
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. of baking powder
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- ⅛ cup of sugar (this one is for topping)
- 2 cups of butter
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. of milk
- Start preparing all your ingredients and oven as the first step of the baking instruction of cookie recipes without eggs.
- Preheat your oven to 300 or 350-degree Fahrenheit, before you proceed to your ingredients.
- Take out one of your medium-sized bowls and place it on top of a flat surface.
- Consecutively add butter and sugar into the bowl and whisk them until they all get fluffier and light. If your hand is not up for this option, you can alternatively microwave the butter for a few seconds.
- Once you have done with that, you can add the vanilla extract and milk into the mixture.
- Mix them well while you combine the rest of ingredients; flour, salt and baking powder, in another bowl.
- Using the latter bowl, it is the time for you to pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture of flour.
- In mixing this, it is recommended for you to use your hand instead of a spatula because the dough could be sticky at times and it would not be easier to do it by using a spatula.
- Gradually add another round of flour until the dough is less sticky.
- Now form some balls from the dough and flatten them into three or two-inch thickness.
- Prepare a pan covered with sugar and gently press that flat dough into it before you arrange them on your baking pan.
- Bake for about eight to ten minutes, or at least until you feel like the bottom part of the dough turns lightly brown.
- As the end of cookie recipes without eggs’ baking instructions, you can take them out of the oven and enjoy!
So, those are the steps for easy recipe to bake cookies without using any eggs or nuts as additions to the ingredients. Overall, the baking steps of cookie recipes without eggs or brown sugar are just like the regular ones of baking cookies (using eggs). So, if you are already familiar with the basic, then you won’t have so many difficulties with the cookie recipes without eggs.