Parmesan shrimp pasta ruby Tuesday is another food in which people are craving for. It is known that people tend to like meals from fancy restaurants. Well, this recipe comes from a restaurant. Now, check the parmesan shrimp pasta recipe out. Although you do not think that you can cook like a pro chef in restaurant, you should not give up easily. In order to look at the recipe closer, here you go.
- 15 shrimp
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 12 package of penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons & 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 large deseeded +chopped tomato
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup and 1 cup veggies broth or chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg, the ground one
- Parmesan shrimp pasta ruby Tuesday recipe uses pasta for the main ingredient obviously. Let’s do something first with it. You can simply follow the instructions to get to know how to make it.
- Prepare a bowl. Add olive oil, pepper, oregano, and salt.
- Add the shrimp in a skillet. Heat it over a heat until warmed only. Remove it from skillet later.
- Melt olive oil and 1 tbsp butter in skillet. Add the chopped thyme, red pepper flakes, and onion.
- Cook them for about 5 minutes. You can notice it by looking at the onion. When it has turned into soft and clear, you can out tomato and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now, pour ½ cup of the prepared broth, simmer, and let it boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After they are all done, move them into a bowl of shrimp. Toss them.
- In the same pan, melt the all left butter over medium heat. Add the all-purpose flour and whisk it.
- Stir in the nutmeg, cream and remaining broth.
- Increase the heat and stir continuously.
- Reduce the heat if the sauce is simmering. Simmer still until the sauce thickens. It needs 10 minutes approximately.
- Before removing the heat, add pepper and salt. Later, add pasta and toss them.
Well, this Parmesan shrimp pasta ruby Tuesday review is great, right? That’s why you must try this recipe for sure. Just try parmesan shrimp pasta ruby Tuesday for family gathering.