Anybody is looking for chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar? You know that nobody can resist the temptation of chewy chocolate chip cookies. Befriended with a cup of tea or coffee, this is the best way to spend time in the afternoon. Sort of chocolate chip cookies are favorite choices for any age, making it perfect snacks for whole family. Instead of buying preserved Choco chip cookie, it will be much better if you make it in your kitchen. Baking your own cookies is nice because you can control the hygiene, not to mention you can eat it fresh from the oven.
While some people do not really like brown sugar for their cookie, you always have ways to eliminate it from chocolate chip cookie recipe. In case you need fail-free chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar, this is the recommended recipe you have to try. With easy to understand steps, this will be your family’s favorite tea time snacks.
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 ¼ flour for all purpose
- 2 cups milk Choco chips
- ½ tsp salt
- To begin executing chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar, preheat your oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl, beat the sugar and butter into cream. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- While mixing, pour vanilla extract.
- In separated bowl, pour baking soda, flour, and slat then mix thoroughly. Slowly add the dry ingredients into wet bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips, mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form a tablespoon of cookie dough into baking sheet. Make sure you give enough space for the dough to rise while baking. Two inches apart will be enough.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 11 minutes or until brown. Let it cool in baking sheet for another 5 minutes.
- Move to wire rack and rest until completely cool.
- Chocolate chip cookie without brown sugar is ready to serve.
This is the very simple recipe of chocolate chip cookie. You can make modification from the ingredients. In case you do not really like vanilla extract, you can change into chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar and vanilla.
Some people also do not like to use baking soda for their chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can get chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar and baking soda. However, you need to replace the baking soda with baking powder so that the cookie dough will rise during baking process.
What do you think about this recipe? This is so easy that you can make it at home. Chocolate chip cookie does not require high cooking skill, allowing you to make healthy meals on your own. Besides, this recipe only takes less than 1 hour for total cooking time. Grab some needed ingredients and execute your own chocolate chip cookie recipe without brown sugar!