Fasta pasta cooker recipe is another pasta recipe, but you will definitely fall in love with pasta after trying this one. In cooking pasta, you are free to choose any additional main ingredient. You can pick from vegetables to meat. What will be shared here is one of fasta pasta recipes. Well, bacon and veggies are used as other main ingredients aside of pasta. Here you go.
- 4 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 sliced green shallots
- 1 chopped brown onion
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 120 grams sliced mushrooms
- 125 grams thinly sliced bacon
- 250 grams pasta
- First step on fasta pasta instructions, let’s cook the pasta. Prepare a large pot or saucepan. Boil water and add salt.
- After you have salted water, cook pasta by following the instructions given on package. You can drain them until tender.
- On frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Put the onion and cook. Stir it for about 5 minutes. It is done when it gets softened.
- Now add bacon and cook them. Stir it for about 2-3 minutes. Make sure they are crispy before draining it. Keep the heat to remain the same until this step.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini right now for fasta pasta cooker. Cook and stir them for about 2 minutes only. Do not be too long to cook them.
- Tomatoes are added then. It only needs 5 minutes to cook the tomatoes.
- Add shallots and pasta then combine them gently. Your fasta pasta is ready to serve. You can add parmesan cheese as topping.
As a suggestion, the taste will be good by adding oregano or parsley if you like it. Chop and sprinkle them on top of pasta. The look will be amazing for sure. The taste is not an exception. Pasta lovers will surely love this dish!
The difficulty level of this recipe is moderate. It means common people can cook it effortlessly. The time that’s needed to cook is 10 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking process. You will get it done in 30 minutes only. The recipe is for 4 servings. That’s all that can be shared for this recipe. As mentioned before, it is up to you to change the additional ingredients of fasta pasta cooker recipe.