B cookie recipes with few ingredients are perfect if you aim to empty out your pantry. Usually, such recipes will not take too long to prepare. In no time at all, you can have freshly baked cookies that are ready to be eaten. This particular recipe uses one main ingredient that everybody loves: peanut butter. The result is crisp cookies that taste so delightful. Don’t you want to learn about it? Here is a peanut butter cookie recipe that will rock your world.
- 250 grams smooth peanut butter, choose product that has low sodium and sugar content
- 200 grams caster sugar, you can opt for light brown sugar for softer cookies
- A teaspoon vanilla paste or extract for added flavor
- A large egg, room temperature
- Place all the cookie ingredients inside a mixing bowl. Stir in until everything is fully incorporated and you cannot see chunks of peanut butter.
- Prepare a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. You can also use silicone mat if you have it.
- Divide cookie dough into small blobs using medium or small ice cream scoop. You can also use two spoons but you have to try hard making sure that every cookie in similar size.
- Take a fork and dip it in sugar. Press blobs of cookies using fork until flat while trying to make crisscross pattern.
- Bake inside preheated oven at 350ºF (180ºC) for around ten to twelve minutes. Take your tray out when the edges of cookies are light shade of brown. When you poke them, the cookies will feel soft.
- Let the cookies sit on baking sheets for ten minutes before moving them to cooling rack so they can firm up.
- It is among B cookie recipes with few ingredients that only take twenty minutes from prepping to serving.
You should store the peanut butter cookies with no butter inside an airtight container. Keep them in room temperature environment and they will last for around a week. You can also opt to freeze the cookies in dough state. When you are craving for some cookies, you only need to place them on baking sheets then bake inside hot oven. Cookies will last for about three months if being stored in frozen state.
This recipe is one of B cookie recipes with few ingredients that do not require flour. Since these cookies do not contain gluten, more people can enjoy them. The cookies are safe for people who have gluten allergy and certain diseases like celiac disease. You can alter other ingredients to make it more suitable to you. Changing peanut butter with other type of nut butter is an example of modifying the available recipe.
As you can see, this recipe is highly convenient. It is perfect for people who are conscious about their nutrient intake. Those who have busy schedules are also facilitated since this recipe can be prepared in less than an hour. Let’s try more B cookie recipes with few ingredients!