Have you ever wondered about squid ink pasta taste? Well, there is a special recipe ready for you to try, so you get to know the answer. This recipe will take about twenty minutes for the whole process and it can serve to six people. Question no more, below is the recipe to satisfy your question over how black squid ink pasta taste.
- A pound of medium-sized shrimp (shells completely removed)
- A pound of squid ink pasta
- A tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 3 cloves of garlic (sliced in thin)
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ tsp. of red pepper
- 12 pieces of medium-sized scallop
- ¾ cup of dry wine
- ⅓ cup of tomato (chopped in small size)
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup of parsley leaves (freshly chopped)
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- To know how squid ink spaghetti taste like, first, prepare your skillet and large pot. Heat just a little amount of oil with medium heat, while boiling the salted water inside the pot.
- Once the oil starts to smoke, add shrimps and sauté them; approximately one minute for each side.
- Lift them out of skillet and place them on top of a plate.
- Now, reheat your skillet and cook scallops until they turn to light brown. For scallops, the approximate time is two minutes for each side.
- Remove them from skillet and place together with shrimps.
- Now, it’s garlic’s turn to be cooked in skillet. Stir it often until it turns goldish, then add the rest uncooked ingredients—salt, parsley, tomatoes, red, and black pepper.
- After eight or ten minutes, you can pour butter, seafood, and lemon juice into the sauce. Mix them well.
- As your water is boiled, cook pasta. One thing for sure; don’t overcook it because this whole process of answering squid ink pasta taste won’t turn good if you do so.
- Remove them from water and add the pasta into skillet of seafood sauce.
- Toss them well until they combined and enjoy!
Easy to prepare and easy to follow, isn’t it? Besides seafood, there are so many variations you can try with squid ink pasta. Now, your question is answered with this recipe. There is no need of you to wonder about squid ink pasta taste anymore.