Many people are wondering about how to make award winning chocolate chip cookie recipe. This is not surprising, as everyone likes chocolate chip cookies. Let it alone those that have been recognized for their award-winning quality. During this time, the best chocolate chip cookies are only available in stores. However, with this recipe, you can make it anywhere and anytime.
The secret recipe that makes this best chocolate chip cookie recipe in the world unbeatable is how to process the dough and how long the baking actually. These two things have a major effect on the structure of chocolate chip cookies, whether they are crispy or mushy. If the dough and oven temperature is proper, it is not impossible you can also create cookies without crumbs. Without any further ado, this is the award winning chocolate chip cookie recipe for 72 servings.
- 4½ cups of filtered all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 cups of butter
- 1½ cups of strained brown sugar
- ½ cup of puree, white sugar
- 2 packages of vanilla pudding instant mix
- 4 pieces of beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons of clear vanilla extract
- 4 cups of chocolate chips grain
2 cups of mashed walnuts (only if you like extra crispy on the cookie)
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl and mix together baking soda and flour.
- Mix together both brown sugar and white sugar with butter in another large bowl, stir thoroughly.
- Pour in the pudding mix and whipped it until blended.
- Slowly pour in clear vanilla extract and pre-beaten eggs, continue mixing.
- Now, take the flour mixture we made earlier and mix it up with the compound.
- For the last part, sprinkle some chocolate chips and mashed walnut if you prefer. Make sure it evenly spread.
- Prepare the cookie tray and splat in the dough, one big scoop at the time. Make sure it does not stick to each other by giving enough space between each of dough.
- Bake in the oven within the temperature of 350oF for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges turn golden brownish.
- When it’s done, take out the tray and let it cool down for a couple of minutes.
- Served it in a large plate or store it in a container jar.
A bunch of self-made, award winning chocolate chip cookie recipe is ready to accompany your day. Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla pudding mix will be very suitable as well juxtaposed with milk in the morning, either vanilla milk or milk chocolate. Quick tips: if you want to preserve the heat to achieve maximum level of crisp, you can use aluminum foil as a good wrapper when putting into oven or when store in cookie jar.
After this, you no longer need to buy chocolate chip cookies in store since you can make by your own at home. With easy-to-find ingredients and very clear step-by-step creation, this award winning chocolate chip cookie recipe will give you an extraordinary sensation.