Another famous recipe from Giada is Giada lobster pasta. Of course, this recipe becomes the perfect choice for the fans of seafood. Check below for complete instruction of food network Giada lobster pasta.
- A cup of frozen peas
- A cup of baby arugula (neatly chopped)
- 1 pound of linguine
- 2 cloves of garlic (neatly chopped)
- 2 slices of bacon (neatly chopped)
- 2 cups of tomato puree
- 3 cloves of shallot (gently minced)
- 3 tbsp. of virgin oil
- ¼ tsp. of red pepper
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese or more (freshly grated)
- ¼ cup of tarragon (neatly chopped)
- ½ tsp. of kosher salt
- ½ cup of basil (neatly chopped)
- 1 ½ pound of lobsters (steamed, thoroughly meat removed and neatly chopped)
- In cooking Giada lobster pasta, firstly take out straight-sided skillet and heat it with relatively medium heat.
- Once it warms, add olive oil and bacon into the skillet and cook them for about 5 to 8 minutes or until they begin to crisp.
- Add red pepper, shallot and garlic then cook them for 3 minutes.
- Once you can smell a tasty aroma, add the heavy cream, tomato puree and kosher salt.
- Stir them well until they are mixed thoroughly.
- Carefully reduce the heat and let the cream inside skillet simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now, prepare a pot and fill it with salted water.
- Bring it over the stove and boil the water. Once it’s boiled, put the linguine inside the pot for about 10 minutes. Please note that it is always better to cook them a minute less than the recommended duration to avoid soggy linguine.
- Lift it from the pot and add it directly into skillet using your tongs.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top of pasta and mix them well with the sauce.
- Just add the rest of ingredients: tarragon, peas, arugula, basil, and lobster into skillet and stir them well.
- Serve on top of a plate and garnish the dish with either parmesan cheese, basil, or both.
So, those are the recipe in making tasty seafood pasta. If you are up to other variety, like Giada lobster shrimp pasta, you can always either replace or add the shrimp into this Giada lobster pasta recipe.