You can cook cheddars cajun pasta at home with simple instruction and ingredients. This recipe is suitable for small event or gathering with family or friends. Moreover, you do not have to purchase complex ingredients because everything is available at nearby store. The lists of ingredients and instruction are at below section.
- 8 ounces chicken breast
- 16 ounces pasta
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 8 ounces sausage, smoked and sliced
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Chop the chicken in bite size and marinate in Italian dressing. Put aside for one hour until they are completely marinated.
- Prepare pasta and cook it according its instruction.
- Add butter and put flour after butter is melted. Stir them and cook for two minutes.
- Add cream mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and salsa. Stir again until mixture looks thickens. It is for pasta sauce.
- Preheat skillet with oil. Cook chicken, shrimp, sausage, onion, and green bell pepper. Sauté and simmer them until the vegetables look tender.
- Combine sauce and chicken then stir again for about 2 to 5 minutes. If vegetables are not yet tender, simmer for a little bit longer.
- Now, your pasta is ready to be served.
Cheddars pasta menu uses mozzarella and parmesan cheese for sauce. You can add one of them or both depending on the availability at kitchen. For your information, this recipe is flexible to modify, such as by adding, replacing, or changing the ingredients. The cheddars recipe combines chicken, sausage, and shrimp as the main composition. Make sure to cut chicken in small pieces that can be chewed in single bite.
Cheddars Cajun pasta cooking consists of two sections. Firstly, you need to prepare sauce and mix it with main course. Italian dressing is available at complete package at store. You may buy it to shorten the time during marinating the chicken. It consists of salad, salt, vinegar, pepper, even sugar.
As it mentioned above, you just need to spare few time at home to prepare marinated chicken, mix the sauce, and put them into single pasta. Therefore, cheddars Cajun pasta is good enough to put at fridge then you can heat it again for the next meal.