Delicious is what you get from pasta fazul. This is suitable recipe to enjoy anytime from morning to night. The recipe requires a little bit more ingredients, particularly vegetables. You can turn macaroni with peeled tomato and few ingredients as topping. The result is excellent with healthy nutrition at all. The ingredients and instruction for this recipe will be listed at the following sections.
- 7-8 ounces macaroni
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil, dried
- 14.5 ounce can peeled tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cannellini beans, cooked and drained
- Pepper and salt
- Preheat skillet then add garlic, carrot, onion, basil, parsley, and oregano.
- Use olive oil for this cooking process. Wait until ingredients become tender.
- Add tomato juice, pepper, and salt. Stir them and cover skillet for simmering.
- Wait for ten minutes or less to make sure everything is in tender form.
- After that, put cannellini beans then cover again for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In separate step, cook macaroni. Use parmesan cheese and butter then drain and toss it.
- Put the previous mixture on macaroni then stir them. Cook for 5 minutes and your pasta is ready.
Well, pasta fazul recipe above contains less liquid because it only relies on tomato sauce. You can add water during mixing process. Make sure to keep it subtle and do not add too much water. Most of ingredients are vegetables which quite easy to replace with others. Moreover, you do not have to provide everything if finding difficulty to gather all requirements.
This recipe is also called pasta fazool Italian. As you know, pasta is the recipe originally from Italia. Instead of buying ready-pasta on restaurant, it is better to have your own. First thing to have is macaroni, tomato sauce, cheese, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. There is possibility to modify this recipe in order to have pasta fasul soup. You just add more water and simmer it for a little bit longer. Make sure to put cover while simmering it on skillet.
It takes less than 40 minutes from beginning until pasta is ready to serve. Parmesan cheese is added twice, while mixing macaroni and vegetables mixture then during serving after the pasta is ready. However, this last additional cheese is optional for pasta fazul recipe.