This one easy and simple frittata muffin recipe is recommended for you who want to start the day with high-nutrient easy breakfast. This recipe contains an adequate amount of calories to gear up your energy and just a perfect percentage of protein for the day.
Now, let’s check this special frittata muffin recipe oven for your reference! Remember, you can always modify one or two things from this recipe to suit your taste.
- Muffin cups
- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- A cup fresh asparagus (neatly chopped)
- A cup of cheddar cheese (roughly grated)
- A tablespoon of Olive oil
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of green bell pepper (neatly chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of grounded black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of red onion (neatly chopped)
- First thing first in frittata muffin recipe, start preheating your oven up to 300 degrees.
- Prepare your muffin cups and spray them using a cooking spray.
- Set your skillet over a pan with medium heat and heat the previously prepared olive oil over it. Put the chopped asparagus, onion, and green bell pepper into the skillet and stir them well periodically.
- Wait until those three ingredients are all softened. The exact time for it to softened takes up to ten minutes.
- Set them aside once you have done with them.
- Prepare a medium sized bowl, pour out your eggs, salt, black pepper, and milk into the said bowl, and beat those ingredients altogether.
- After those ingredients are all mixed well, start adding the cooked vegetable into the mixture as well as the grated cheese.
- Stir them thoroughly.
- Now is the time you pour the mixture into the sprayed muffin cups. Be careful to only fill about ¼ of the cup with the mixture for each muffin cup.
- After you done with filling them up, you can start to bake them inside the oven.
- This step is the key in making frittata muffin recipe, you can remove those muffins from the oven only when they turned into light brown and the frittatas are prettily set. For easier instruction, just wait for about twenty minutes after you set them in the oven.
This easy recipe only requires about a half hour to be ready. Obviously, this is normal for any recipes which require them to bake inside the oven. On the bright side, this recipe can serve up to 10 servings. On the other hand, this muffin can be quite easy to be packed and eaten just wherever you desire.
Additionally, if you are up to something different, you can add one or two other ingredients to the recipe as garnish. Just try to look for frittata muffin recipe healthy variant and you will find dozens of recipes about them. An easier option can be achieved by putting a fresh slice of tomato or celery leaves as topping. If you want something else, just find another variant of frittata muffin recipe on the internet.