It is not a secret that people are fond of Glutino English muffins. Indeed, not when the said muffins product is perfect for anyone to start his or her day with. There are assorted options on how to eat them, but one of the best is when the muffins are baked with other ingredients.
Below is one Glutino English muffins recipe which you can try on for your breakfast option. This recipe includes Glutino’s infamous English muffins and eggs as the main ingredients. A combination of carbohydrate and protein is resulting a high-nutrient breakfast to power up your energy at the start of the day.
- Two packages of gluten-free Glutino English muffins
- 2 tablespoons of tomato (neatly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of green onion (shortly cut)
- 2 tablespoons of red onion (neatly chopped)
- 4 eggs
- Pepper and salt
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- Prepare your oven by preheating it to 300 degrees.
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl to beat your eggs. Keep beating the eggs inside the bowl until they are all well mixed and set the bowl aside.
- Use cooking spray to spray your pan and set it for medium heat.
- Slowly pour out the beaten eggs onto your pan and stir them for a couple of minutes.
- While your scramble egg is ready, start to cut the Glutino English muffins in half.
- Prepare your toaster and toast the muffins.
- Prepare your baking pan as well as the baking sheet.
- Put your half muffins on top of the baking sheet and garnish them with the scrambled egg, chopped tomato, chopped red onion, and grated cheese.
- Bake them for about five minutes or at least until the cheese successfully melt.
- Lift them out of the oven and sprinkle them with pieces of cut green onion.
- Add some seasoning for a tastier taste using pepper and salt.
- Enjoy your breakfast!
Easy, isn’t it? You see, since the muffins itself is gluten-free; there is no need for you to worry about any medical risks which usually come with gluten products. As you can see it on the muffins’ packaging, the Glutino English muffins ingredients contain eggs, milk, and soy.
Again, as these muffins are free from what you called as gluten—wheat or casein, these muffins produced by Glutino are highly recommended for breakfast. One serving of muffin will give you a total of 170 calories with only two percent of fat; just enough to give you the energy you need until lunch time. In addition, zero cholesterol is contained in the muffins.
Now aside from this egg scrambled topping, there are endless options for the toppings which you can try later. For example, if you are more onto simple and quick recipes, you can always opt to top the muffins with butter, cream cheese, or jam. A few brushes of Nutella or Ovomaltine are recommended as well as a variety recipe of Glutino English muffins.