Reginelle pasta is one must-try-dish if you are very into pasta. Well, it is another kind of pasta in which it has its own shape. The shape is long, wide, and flat. It is undeniable that there are various recipes for this pasta. Thus, this is a recipe which has other two main ingredients: mushrooms and truffle sauce. To make it short, let’s see the reginelle pasta recipe below.
- 450 grams white mushrooms
- 500 grams reginelle pasta
- 50 grams truffle sauce, go with the Italian one
- 500 ml 35% cream
- 60 ml olive oil, go with the extra virgin
- 10 grams sea salt
- 100 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh parsley
- Let’s do something with the mushrooms first to make reginelle pasta. You need to wash and slice them in thin slices. It does not need to be very thin though.
- Prepare a large pot. Over medium heat, add oil and garlic. Stir them to avoid burnt garlic. Wait the garlic until it is golden brown. Before it is burnt, add the mushrooms.
- Over low heat, cover the mushrooms, but stir them several times.
- Add sea salt later. It needs one hour to cook the mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms are done, remove the heat. Now, chop the parsley,
- For the mushrooms, let it cool down for about 15 minutes.
- It is time to make truffle sauce for reginelle recipe. In the previous large pot, add the cream and cook it on low heat. Just cook for about 10 minutes. If there is another stove, use it to cook the pasta.
- Prepare 5 liters of water and add sea salt. Boil the water and add the pasta later.
- Going back to sauce, once it is cooked, remove the heat and then add Parmesan cheese and truffle sauce.
- Cook the pasta one minute earlier than it is instructed. One minute is necessary to cook it in a pan along with the sauce.
- Serve them once it is done. You can add parsley on the top of pasta. If you desire, additional truffle sauce can be added as well.
That’s the entire step you must follow to make this kind of pasta. The taste of pasta, mushrooms, and truffle sauce is so delightful. Just try to make this reginelle pasta at home