Bisquick sausage muffins are quite well known dish. It is made from the help of bisquick. Bisquick is great as baking mix for homemade cooking. There are many recipes you can try by adding bisquick. Well, muffins are one of them. Additionally, here is given for you a recipe for making sausage cheese breakfast muffins. It is perfect for breakfast and you can even give it as your children’s snack at school. Do you want to know more how to make it? Let’s just begin baking some muffins.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Bisquick (choose the original one)
- 1 medium onion, chopped until make ½ cup
- 1 can mushroom (pick the musroom stems), drained
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- ¾ lb ground pork sausage
- Prepare the oven by heating it to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This Bisquick sausage muffins recipe is meant to make 12 muffins, so prepare the cups. Spray it with cooking spray or simply oil.
- Prepare a fry pan. Preheat it over medium to high heat. Put sausage and onion into the pan and cook them for about 5 – 7 minutes. Stir them frequently to get the best result. Drain it once the color of sausage is not pink anymore.
- Next, stir the mushrooms with cheese, salt and sage.
- Prepare a bowl. Stir the eggs, milk, and Bisquick, then mix until blended using fork or whisk.
- The muffin batter is ready to be put into each cup. Add ¼ cup sausage mixture on the top of batter. Add muffin batter again into the cup. Remember that the sausage is placed in between.
- Place them inside the oven and wait up to 30 minutes to get the baked muffins. Pay attention to the appearance; if the color has turned into golden brown, they are ready to serve.
- Let it cool 5 minutes and take them out from tins if you use ones or simply loosen side of muffins from the pan.
- Let it cool for another 10 minutes and your Bisquick sausage muffins are ready to eat.
If you follow the instructions, you will get common muffins look. Do you want to get another look of the muffins? Try to make sausage ball muffins then. You simply need to use rounded spoon to take the muffin batter and place it into the cups. Well, children will like the taste and the shape as well.
You can try using another kind of sausage if you do not like nor eat pork sausage. The others are okay to replace it. Do you like spicy sausage? Pick the spicy ones therefore to be placed into the muffins.
As mentioned, this kind of muffin can be served as breakfast. It is worth to try and will vary your breakfast menu. Your children will not get bored to eat their breakfast therefore. Let’s try to make Bisquick sausage muffins.