One of the ways to have the best dinner is by making baked chicken Alfredo pasta recipe. Alfredo sauce goes well with the creamy texture of cheese. If you are a big fan of cheese, then this recipe is recommended for you. One important ingredient for this meal is Alfredo sauce. If you don’t have it, don’t worry. You can make it by yourself. Here are the ingredients and steps to make Alfredo sauce.
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- Pepper and salt
Steps in Making Alfredo Sauce:
- Melt 8 tablespoons of butter in a medium heat.
- Add a cup of heavy cream to the melted butter.
- Stir them until they get well-mixed.
- Spread the salt and pepper.
- Pour 2 cups of parmesan cheese.
- Stir them all.
After you get the Alfredo sauce, then it is the time to practice the chicken Alfredo pasta recipe. The making of chicken Alfredo pasta bake recipe will spend about 50 minutes. No need to worry because your dinner will be worth. Don’t wait for any longer and let’s just practice it right away!
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of grilled or boiled chicken, chopped into cubes
- 16 ounces of Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 15 ounces of ricotta cheese
- ¼ parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 ounces of pasta
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cold water
- Boil the pasta before it gets firm or al dente.
- Wash the pasta under the cold water.
- Put the pasta in a casserole.
- Add the chicken to the casserole.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce and sour cream.
- Blend them all until they get mixed.
- Prepare a bowl.
- Add garlic, eggs, ricotta, parsley, and parmesan cheese to the bowl, stir them.
- Pour the parmesan cheese mixture to the casserole.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese above the pan in a thick layer.
- Bake it at 350oF. Leave it for about 30 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
- Roast it at 450oF until the cheese becomes brown or for about two to three minutes.
- Serve the creamy baked chicken Alfredo pasta while it is still hot.
That is the creamy baked chicken Alfredo pasta recipe. This recipe is flexible in terms of the ingredients. If you don’t like to have too much cheese, then you can ignore some types of cheese. Otherwise, you can also combine the chicken Alfredo with broccoli, spinach, zucchini, or other vegetables for a healthier dinner.
Besides for dinner, you can serve this pasta for your breakfast or even lunch, if you want. As alternative, just serve it on a dinner party. Don’t forget to serve a fresh beverage such as squash to be enjoyed along with this meal. Once you try it, you can’t help yourself to make this creamy baked chicken Alfredo pasta recipe again and again.