Do you feel like making extraordinary veggie bullet recipes for your dinner? If you do, then you are in the right place. Veggie bullet can turn into delicious food, such as lasagna. If you are a fan of creamy cheese, then don’t hesitate to try this creamy veggie bullet zucchini lasagna recipe. This lasagna has three layers: vegetable layer, cheese layer, and sauce. Approximately, you are going to need 1 hour and 30 minutes to make this lasagna. Let’s check it out!
Vegetable Layer Ingredients:
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup of carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 3 broccoli florets
- 1 cup of bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of red onion, cut into dices
Cheese Layer Ingredients:
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 15 ounces of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 6 garlic, diced
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cups of milk
- ¼ cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 8 ounces of parmesan cheese
- 1 pack of lasagna noodles
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
Before making the creamy lasagna with veggie bullet recipes, let’s prepare the vegetable layer first.
- Prepare a pan and heat two tablespoons of olive oil on the pan.
- Drop the vegetables and cook until they become crisp.
- Put the cooked vegetables on bowl.
Then, let’s prepare the cheese layer.
- Prepare a bowl.
- Put all cheese layer ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix them all.
After that, prepare the sauce.
- Prepare a pan with a low heat.
- Put butter and garlic on the pan; mix them until the butter melts.
- Add flour and stir it constantly.
- Pour the milk bit by bit.
- Raise the heat into the medium and stir them until they are thick.
- Drop salt, oregano, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Stir them until they are smooth.
Now, let’s go to the main part of the creamy lasagna with veggie bullet recipes.
- Prepare a greased baking pan.
- Cover it with sauce on the bottom in a thin layer.
- Put a layer of noodles, ½ of the cheese layer, 1/3 of the vegetable layer, and ½ of the sauce.
- Repeat the previous step.
- Add the rest vegetables.
- Spread 1 cup of grated mozzarella and ½ cup of parmesan.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of oregano.
- Cover the pan with an aluminum foil.
- Lastly, bake it at 375oF and leave it for one hour.
- The creamy baked lasagna with veggie bullets is ready.
That is the creamy veggie bullet zucchini lasagna recipe. Along with zucchini and the rest of vegetables in the ingredients, you can also use other vegetables that you like. The creamy texture from the cheese is so delightful that you can’t stop eating the lasagna. This creamy lasagna with cheese and fresh veggie bullet recipes are worth to try!