As we know, everyone likes to conjure magic and experiment in their kitchen and now Power Airfryer Xl Recipes are coming along to help the show time. This is a powerful machine that will assist you executing tons of cooking recipes.
By using this machine, the food will be processed in a healthier way rather than the conventional cooking method. Almost all Power Airfryer Xl Recipes only need a few amounts of cooking oils which mean there will be less fat and cholesterol. Therefore, the food appears less greasy and obviously it is good for your health.
In addition, the machine comes along with an Airfryer Recipe Book which contains delicious meal inspirations for your cooking experiences. Each meal has its own cooking time configurations and the device will cook it with the exact time requirement. This convenient definitely gives perfection to the food result.
For a beginner, it is advised to have the easy Airfryer recipe first before trying for something more complicated. One of the most recommended Power Airfryer XI recipes is the Crispy Fried Chicken. Here’s how to make the fried chicken:
The Main Ingredients:
- 10 chicken wings, but you can use the drumettes instead
- 250 mL buttermilk
- 120 grams all-purpose white flour
- 1 table spoon of black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of creole for seasoning
- Put all chicken wings in a large bowl and pour the buttermilk until all chicken part are soaked. Cover the bowl and chill the mixture in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Prepare another large bowl to make the breading. Mix the flour with black pepper, salt, garlic, onion, paprika, cumin and creole powder. Make sure all ingredients are blended well.
- Remove the chicken bowl form the refrigerator. Dip every single wing into the battering mixture, then into the buttermilk again, and for the last into the flour mixture once more. This method will give extra crispiness and delicacy to the chicken wings.
- Place the chicken into the Airfryer fry pan and then set the temperature and cook time on the digital panel. According to Power Airfryer Xl Recipes, the chicken should be cooked for 360ºC in 20 minutes.
- Flip the chicken every 5 minutes through the basket opener to avoid the chicken from sticking into one another.
- After 20 minutes, the chicken is ready to be served. The color will turn into a nice golden brown color and it is perfectly crispy.
For your information, the Power Airfryer uses a modern technology that allows you to cook any kinds of meal. During the cooking time, a whirlwind of hot air will be released and the machine design will prevent the moisture from escaping the pan. This way, your food will be cooked evenly. Well, thanks to the Power Airfryer Xl Recipes because now, anyone can serve a perfect meal in a simple way.