Every parent can relate the struggle of finding the best or B dinner recipes for kids. Most of the time, kids love to have all food in between “kids food” and “adults food”, However, some others are really picky eaters. They only want to eat certain foods and neglect other choices. This is a real hard case for parents.
Picky eaters are worried to have fewer supplies of healthy nutrients for their body and it is not good for their growth. If you are blessed with a picky eater child, you will have to find meals kids love but still have to pay attention to its nutrients.
There are plenty choices on the internet and cookbook related to easy dinner ideas for family. The majority of the recipes require minimum preparation time and short list of ingredients to keep it simple. The key of finding the B dinner recipes for kids is to combine what the kids like with other healthy elements like vegetables, juices, or fruits.
For the main dishes, buttermilk fried chicken is a good option for a family dinner. This is the B dinner recipes for kids which not require parents to master skillful cooking techniques. All family members will love it – from picky eater kids until the adults.
For the chicken coat (breading)
- 3 table spoons of buttermilk
- 1 tea spoons of baking powder
- ¾ tea spoons of paprika powder
- ¾ tea spoons of garlic powder
- ¾ tea spoons of black pepper
For the Marinating Process
- 2 pounds of tenderloin chicken
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika powder
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- Olive oil for the cooking
- Prepare a ziplock bag and mix all marinate ingredients with the tenderloins. Make sure all tenderloins parts are covered with the seasoning and buttermilk evenly.
- Refrigerate the tenderloins overnight. If you’re in rush, make it 4 hours at least.
- In a large bowl, combine baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, flour, pepper to make the breading mixture. Whisk it all until it’s well combined.
- Add the buttermilk into the breading until it looks buttery and clumpy.
- Take out the tenderloins from the ziplock bag and toss it into the breading mixture.
- Press the tenderloins firmly with hands in order to make the flour mixture adhere to the tenderloins.
- Fill in your cooking pan with the olive oil for about ¾ inch and set the stove into high heat level.
- Cook the tenderloins until the color turns into a nice golden brown in all side.
- Set aside and rest the cooked tenderloins on a paper towel.
- Your buttermilk fried chicken is ready to be served
In addition, for more variations, the tenderloins can be accompanied with salads or mustard dipping. The salad will add more balance and freshness to the dish. This buttermilk fried chicken is the B dinner recipes for kids that everyone can make in their kitchen without any restraints.