Do you feel like eating something healthy by making one of the hot air frying recipes? If the answer is yes, take out some sweet potatoes from the market. Sweet potato is known for its nutritious substances and of course, the sweet taste. It is also considered by many people as one of the food for weight-loss program. So, please don’t wait any longer and let’s practice this easy air fryer recipe.
Ingredients and Tools:
- a teaspoon of oil
- 1 big-sized or 0.5 kg sweet potato, peeled
- 1 bowl
- 1 tablespoon
- a sharp knife
- a peeler (optional)
- a basket-type air fryer
- 2 – 3 small serving plates
Before directly making the sweet potato hot air frying recipes, you need to do these steps:
- Rinse the sweet potato in water.
- Peel it by using a peeler (you can also use a knife).
- Chop the peeled potato into the size of chips or fries by using a knife.
- Drop the chopped sweet potatoes into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl until the chopped potatoes are covered by oil (you can use a tablespoon or your clean hand to mix them).
- Put the sweet potatoes in fryer basket and directly cook them at 320oF or 160oC without pre-heating the machine. Leave them for 15 minutes.
- Then, place the potatoes inside the previous bowl and toss the bowl softly.
- Set temperature to 350oF or 180oC and cook the potatoes again. Leave them for 5 minutes.
- Next, put the potatoes back to bowl and toss them by using a spoon.
- Drop them into fryer basket again. Maintain the previous temperature and roast the potatoes for about 5 minutes.
- Lastly, serve the hot sweet potatoes in serving plates.
This kind of best air fryer recipes is simple to be made. However, you need to pay attention to the knife used to chop the main ingredient. Make sure that you use a sharp knife. Even though the cooked sweet potato has a soft texture, the raw one is really hard to be chopped. The use of chipper is not recommended, unless you want to damage the chipper.
Or your information, these hot sweet potatoes can be served into 2 – 3 small serving plates. If you want to serve more, just add more ingredients by considering the ratio. For ingredients, you can use any kind of sweet potatoes. Both white and orange sweet potatoes are fine for these hot air frying recipes. It’s up to your choice and taste.
In addition, if you want to add another taste, you can sprinkle pepper above the served potatoes. You can also add toppings, such as fried egg, chili sauce, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, or even grated cheese. Lastly, don’t forget to prepare a nice beverage to be enjoyed along with this nutritious and tasty food. These sweet potato hot air frying recipes are flexible to be made and served.