If you are looking for easy and yummy recipes for dinner or special occasion, consider these Masterbuilt electric smoker recipes. What is better than spending time with beloved ones by sitting down around dinner table, having good conversation and tasty dish? Good foods always make good time—that is what people say. Masterbuilt is specially built for your good time by helping you serve the good food.
There are various recipes that you can make with Masterbuilt electric smoker. No more bad time in the kitchen as this device helps you cook cleanly and fast. Whether you want to make Masterbuilt electric smoker recipes chicken legs, ribs, salmon or other meat, Masterbuilt masters everything.
Now, you are about to find easy recipe for Masterbuilt electric smoker recipes ribs. These smoked ribs Masterbuilt electric smoker recipes are sweet and savory that will please everyone in your family. Besides, this recipe is also ready to make. Pay attention to the cooking instructions and get prepared to make your own smoked ribs.
Smoked Ribs with BBQ Sauce
- 2 baby back ribs @ 2 pounds
- ¼ cup smoked paprika
- ½ cup brown sugar or turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Apple juice or wine vinegar as basting liquid
- Apple wood chips
- Lay ribs on clean surface. Remove white membrane of rib bones with knife.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle and rub the ribs. Make sure all surface is covered. Rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat Masterbuilt electric smoker until 225 degree Fahrenheit. Add water to removable pan on bottom. Place wood chips and wire racks on top.
- Meat side up, place the rib on wire racks. Cook for approximately 3 hours. Make sure you see smoke from the smoker. If you don’t, add wood chips. Keep watching to avoid the ribs from burnt.
- When the ribs are done, place them on aluminum foil you already prepared before. Take basting liquid and baste to moisten. Wrap the ribs.
- Bring them back to smoker and cook for another 1 hour with temperature of 160 degree Fahrenheit.
- After 1 hour, place on serving plate and serve with sauce. Follow the instruction to make the sauce for Masterbuilt electric smoker recipes.
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1 tomato paste in a can
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tomato sauce can
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoon apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper, ground
How to Make:
- Prepare large saucepan. On medium heat, sauté the onion, add garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add mustard and tomato paste. Cook and stir evenly.
- Add the rest ingredients and keep stirring. Simmer for 2 hours or until thick.
This recipe is very easy to make, right? Even though it takes time, the taste is worth it. You will see your family’s happy faces for enjoying such kind of tasty food from of Masterbuilt electric smoker recipes.