If you are in dilemma of what you are going to make to test new Copper Crisper, of course Copper Crisper Recipes are the best alternatives. Well, it is because the chef himself already tried them out, so you should consider that the result would be not disappointing.
For these recipes, you can directly access them through the Copper Crisper’s website. Later, you will see there that not only the website provide you information regarding Copper Crisper’s other product, but also the recipes which comes with it. Copper Crisper recipes chicken rollatine, for example, is one of the recipe that you can try. Below is the full detail of chicken rollatine recipe.
- ½ cup of ricotta’s whole milk
- 1 pound of chicken breasts, sliced in thin
- 2 eggs, thoroughly whisked
- 2 tbsp. of pecorino cheese, neatly grated
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs, already seasoned
- 4 ounces of frozen spinach, free from water and thawed
- Mariana sauces
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- The first step of Copper Crisper recipes is to preheat your oven over 380 until 400 degrees.
- Prepare a bowl and start to make the dough or the layer for the rollatine. Place the whole milk, pecorino cheese and spinach into the bowl and start to mix them.
- Set it aside when it is combined well and prepare your chicken breasts.
- Now, if you already cut the meat into slices, skip this part. But if you have not, then slice the meat into a relatively thin slices.
- Lay them on a board—or whatever as long as it is flat—and season the cutlets with the black pepper and kosher salt.
- Spread the already prepared mixture for layer over the cutlets evenly and roll the meat just like how you form a roulade.
- Secure the roll by using toothpicks. If by any chance, you don’t have any toothpicks, you can replace it with thin wood skewer.
- Next, just as written in Copper Crisper recipes, prepare two large pans and pour out the all-purpose flour and breadcrumbs into each of them.
- Roll the roulade over the flour evenly and dip them into the whisked egg.
- After the cutlets are layered with whisked egg, roll it over the breadcrumbs thoroughly.
- Once all the cutlets are covered, you can start to place them on your tray of Copper Crisper.
- Set them well and spray them with a cooking spray.
- Set the tray inside the oven and bake the roulade until the color turns yellowish brown.
- Or, you can set the oven for approximately thirty to thirty-five minutes.
- Once cooked, you can serve the rollatine on top of a plate with the sauce you prepared.
- There you go; you can have your own Copper Crisper recipes chicken breast variation!
Well, that’s kind of a long step to follow. However, trust in yourself that the result would turn out satisfying. Just follow the directions well and there you are! Wish you have fun in exploring Copper Crisper recipes.