Are you wondering which one to choose from the range of Farberware air fryer recipes? If you love pork chops, you will definitely love this healthier, almost oil-free version of your favorite comfort food. These crispy pork chops are perfect when you don’t have much time to prepare family’s dinner but want to give the best dining experience for them in a rush.
The entire process can be done in thirty minutes or even less. Since you are using the Farberware Air Fryer, you will not have to clean up the pesky splatters of oil. This recipe can be followed exactly like it is if you want to, but feel free to change some seasonings according to your taste. This recipe is one of the best Farberware Air Recipes for pork chops.
If you are not yet familiar with the usage of air fryers, you might think that this device is only used for roasting vegetables, chicken wings, and French fried. However, it can be used to cook many sorts of thing just like how you would use a pan to fry stuff, including this favorite from Farberware Air Fryer recipes.
Other than hindering you from the burdening oil cleaning process, the breading can also be done in a zipper bag. This is definitely the perfect recipe to make, especially for business woman who wants to treat family like how other moms would. The Farberware Air Fryer recipes book is available online and if you want more recipes, you can search for it.
- One and a half pounds of boneless pork chops
- 40 grams of almond flour or other preferred flour
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- A teaspoon of creole seasoning mix
- A teaspoon of dried bell pepper extract
- Preheat your Farberware air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit. This is an important step found in most Farberware air fryer recipes because without preheating, your end product will not be crispy enough.
- Next, combine the seasonings in a large zipper bag. Do not put your pork chops into this bag since the seasoning will not be spread well.
- After seasoning mixture has been made, insert the pork chops into your zipper bag. Seal the bag, then shake it until all the pork chops are coated with a layer of seasoning.
- Get the pork chops out of the bag and put them into your air fryer. Arrange them into a single layer, so they are cooked equally and overcooking can be avoided.
- The pork chops will be done in eight to twelve minutes, depending on how thick you cut them.
- Serve the pork chops while still warm with condiments, such as tartar sauce or ketchup.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can alternatively use an electric oven to make this recipe. The same temperature is used when cooking using an oven. However, it will take a longer time to cook. Being able to make delicious Farberware air fryer recipes is one of the reasons why you should get this device.