The best Emeril Air Fryer Recipes can be found online. Besides offering the range of products, Emeril also puts some recipes online for aspiring home cooks or even professionals who are new to cooking with air fryers. Among the various interests of cooks, obviously there are cooks who prefer Asian cuisine. Well, Emeril also creates an air fryer recipe which modifies a classic Asian favorite: beef satay.
This beef satay withpeanut sauce recipe can be found in Emeril lagasse air fryer recipe book. Among the delicacies offered, this one has to be the most unique because a range of different herbs and spices are used. Curious about what a satay tastes like? Just imagine eating a beef steak, but with tiny pieces of beef instead of a big cut. Instead of wondering, why don’t you try making it now? You can find the recipe below.
- Around a pound of marbled beef, such as strip steak, rib-eye, or filet. Cut into cubes.
(Cut into small cubes so they will be easier to chew)
- A teaspoon of sesame oil
- Two tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- A teaspoon of chopped fresh ginger
- A teaspoon of minced garlic
- Chili garlic sauce, to taste
- Mix all the marinade ingredients, which is all ingredients above except the beef itself. After the mixture has been made, put the beef into marinade. Leave it for an hour in the refrigerator.
- After an hour, remove the beef from marinade and arrange them in skewers. Place the skewers in a line, so they will be cooked evenly.
- Place the skewers into air fryer four or five at a time. Set the temperature at 370 degrees fahrenheit. When the timer beeps, it means your satay skewers are ready. Repeat this step with the remaining skewers. That’s all, you’ve successfully made beef satay.
Peanut Sauce Ingredients for Emeril Air Fryer Recipes:
- One tablespoon of chopped green onions
- Chopped jalapeno to taste (omit if you don’t like spicy food)
- Chopped garlic
- Half a cup of coconut milk
- Fish sauce
- 50 grams of smooth peanut butter
- Lime juice
- Hoisin sauce
How to Make the Peanut Sauce From Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Recipe Book:
- Combine green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, ginger in a food processor and blend them for thirty seconds. Set aside.
- In the empty food processor, mix coconut milk, fish sauce, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, and lime juice. Blend until there are no big pieces left.
- Combine the vegetable mixture (step 1) and peanut butter mixture.
- The peanut sauce is ready to serve.
This satay is just one of the many choices of Emeril Air Fryer Recipes. If you want more choices, there are still many to choose from. In the site itself, there are sixteen other recipes.
Being able to make delicacies from around the world is one of the reasons why Emeril air fryer needs to be in your kitchen. Making one of Emeril Air Fryer Recipes guarantees you and family will leave the dining table full and satisfied.