If you are planning to get a copper square pan, you will need some Red Copper Square Pan Recipes to begin your cooking adventure. No wonder if you are getting this pan without second thoughts. These copper pans, other than being multifunctional, are also gorgeous and can decorate your kitchen. However, having one of these pans does not mean you should leave them hanging in kitchen cabinet. Well, just cook some wonderful dishes using that pan and you will love the results.
Before cooking, you should remember several things because the process will be slightly different compared to using other types of pans. First, make sure that all ingredients are ready before you start cooking since copper heats up very quickly. Especially in this Red copper square pan recipes chicken, the meat needs to be defrosted first. You can’t work with a frozen one.
To preserve your beloved pan’s life, adjust the heat needed to cook. Start by using medium heat to cook your recipes to prevent the pan from being burnt. When cooking, use spatulas or other utensils that aren’t made from metal. As we know, metal will scratch the inner layer and make it unsafe for use.
If you have a copy of Red copper square pan recipe book, you will find many one-pan dish recipes as that’s one of the most helpful function of a copper square pan. You can throw ingredients in this pan and your dish will be ready in less than an hour. Check out this one-pan chicken with lemon, artichokes, and olives recipe. You will definitely love the bold flavors of this Mediterranean dish.
Ingredients for Red Copper Square Pan Recipes:
- Three pounds of chicken breast halves
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper
- 30 grams of flour
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- Whole artichokes, as needed
- Olives, as needed
- Three cups of chicken broth
- Sliced lemon
- Fresh thyme, to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Pre-cook the chicken with your preferred method. You can roast or pan-fry the chicken breasts. Don’t forget to season them with salt and pepper then dust them with some flours after they are cooked.
- Heat a little amount of oil on your pan to cook chicken breasts until done. This process will take about six minutes. Repeat until all of them are fully cooked. Transfer into a platter and keep them warm.
- Add the vegetables, onion, and oil into your pan. Wait until the onions are softened and translucent.
- Add two tablespoons of flour into the pan. Remember to stir occasionally, so it does not get burnt.
- At this step, the sauce is already done. Return the chicken breasts into your pan and covering them with sauce. Moreover, cook for another 20 minutes.
- The best one-pan chicken recipe of Red Copper Square Pan Recipes is now done. Serve while still warm to enjoy the best taste.
Owning this versatile copper pan definitely won’t disappoint you. If you want to cook more Red Copper Square Pan Recipes, browse the net to find everyone’s favorite recipes ranging from chicken, vegetables, meat, and fish.