B for Best in B Dinner Recipes for Two for Beginners; who doesn’t like the best? The recipe below will guide you—beginners—to make an easy dinner recipe for two. Perfect for a date, isn’t it? It is not a secret that cooking can bring disaster sometimes, let alone for beginners. Hence, why you should opt for an easy recipe instead of going bold for an extravagant one is just to impress your date.
Again, as one of the simple recipes for beginner to learn cooking, this recipe below is not only easy, but it is also budget-friendly. As long as you follow the steps carefully, you will have a satisfying result like that meal of a 5-star restaurant.
The recipe below is brown rice with stir-fried vegetable. Below are the details of ingredients as well as the cooking instruction. Make sure you follow this B Dinner Recipes for Two for Beginners well, then this homemade dish will taste like that of a professional chef’s.
- Chicken broth
- ½ cup of brown rice
- 1½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, well minced
- 1 red onion, medium-sized and roughly chopped
- ½ juice of a lime
- A red pepper, medium-sized and chopped in bites
- A head of broccoli without stems, cut it in florets
- A small carrot, cleanly peeled and sliced well
- Mushrooms, thoroughly cleaned and sliced in thin
- Kosher salt and ground pepper (fresh)
- Cook the brown rice. Just follow the direction written on the rice’s package. That is by combining the brown rice, a cup of chicken broth and a pinch of salt (kosher salt) into the saucepan. Heat them until it boils. After it boils, lower the heat to the lowest and cover the saucepan for about forty-five minutes.
- While waiting for the rice to be fully cooked, you can start with the sauce. Start it off by mixing the soy sauce, honey and the juice of lime altogether in a medium-sized bowl until they well mixed.
- The third step of this B Dinner Recipes for Two for Beginners is to prepare another saucepan to fry the vegetables. Pour the oil into the pan and wait until it heats. After that, put the roughly chopped onion into the pan and cook them until they softened.
- Slowly adding the rest of ingredients, starting from garlic, carrot, mushrooms, broccoli and bell pepper. Lastly, when they are all tender enough, add the seasonings—salt, ground pepper, and the sauce you prepared earlier. Mix them well with a spatula.
- As your rice is fully cooked, you can serve on to two plates.
- Garnish the rice with the stir-fried vegetables, and your dinner is ready!
Well, after you successfully make this dish, you might want to look at other easy dinner ideas for the next dinner date. Don’t worry because just as this B Dinner Recipes for Two for Beginners is, the other recipe would be also relatively easy.