Since thanksgiving is coming, deep fried turkey injection recipes are must-try! Well, this is because what’s more satisfying than having your meat to be rich flavored that you feel it melts inside the mouth. Many would argue that marinating the meat would also give you the same result, but that is a big no! Not when you can also inject the seasoning into the meat, so the flavor would be tens richer.
Just as how injection works, the injected seasoning would surely tenderize the meat optimally as well. Not to mention, injection also means that the seasoning will spread inside the meat. This leads the meat to be tasty and not on the only surface, just as how the latter usually in the case of marinated meat.
There are many alternatives to the mixture that you injected to meat. These mixtures will decide how the meat would taste later. One of them is deep fried turkey injection recipes garlic powder injected. Below is the list of ingredients as well as the complete cooking instructions you should follow.
- An injector—something like syringe.
- A cup of butter (melted, not burned)
- ½ tsp. of onion powder
- 2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. of white pepper (highly recommended, not replaceable)
- 2 tsp. of kosher salt (highly recommended, not replaceable)
- The first step of deep fried turkey injection recipes is preparing your turkey.
- Set the turkey aside and start to work on the injection.
- As the butter is already melted, you only need to mix it with the other ingredients. Use a medium-sized bowl to ease your mixing and start off by pouring melted butter into the bowl. After that, add the rest of ingredients listed above. Onion and garlic powder, cayenne and white pepper, lastly kosher salt.
- There is a reason as to why “highly recommended” and “not replaceable” is put beside the white pepper and kosher salt in deep fried turkey injection recipes. If you use black pepper instead of white pepper or regular salt instead of kosher salt, there will be a problem later. That is when you finally inject the mixture into the turkey. The small hole of the injector would be clogged by those grains. Hence, it is highly recommended to use the listed ingredients rather than replacing them with other.
- After you mix well all the ingredients, put the mixture inside the injector.
- Bring in turkey and inject the mixture into it. After at least an hour or after the injection spread through, you can deep fry the turkey.
The deep fried turkey is ready at your table! If you desire for other flavor, just try for deep fried turkey injection recipes beer injection. The mixture of injection will give a satisfying balanced taste as it combines honey, beer and Cajun flavor. Also, when trying for this particular choice of deep fried turkey injection recipes, the honey you use must be in warm condition.