Panera pumpkin muffin recipe is a famous muffin recipe from Panera Bread Company. The American café and bakery is part of casual fast restaurants chain in Canada and the United States. The company is headquartered in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of Saint Louis, and operated in the metropolitan area of Saint Louis under the name of Saint Louis Bread Company. Other than bakery items, the company also offers salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta, and specialty drinks. Nowadays, you don’t have to come to the restaurant to taste the signature food. Instead, you can make it directly from your kitchen. Here are the steps to make your own homemade Panera signature food.
Ingredients for the Crumb Topping
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, granulated
- 1/3 cup of flour, all-purpose one
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Ingredients for Panera Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1¾ cups of flour, all-purpose one
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of spices of pumpkin pie
- 1 cup of pumpkin
- 1¼ cup of sugar, granulated
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
Ingredients for the Topping
- Sugar, powdered (depends on use)
- Put the number of 375° F to preheat the oven.
- Using a jumbo-sized muffin pan, line 6 paper liners in it.
- Once finished, prepare to make the crumb topping.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/3 cup of flour, honey, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a small bowl for mixing using the back of a fork. Wait for the small crumbs to form. Put it aside.
- Using a large bowl for mixing, mix together baking powder, 1¾ cups of flour, salt, and spices of pumpkin pie until it is all combined well.
- Mix together pumpkin, 1¼ cups of sugar, 2 eggs, and 1/3 cup of oil in a medium bowl for mixing using a large spoon or a whisk until it is all combined well.
- Pour the mixture of pumpkin to the mixture of flour and stir it until well combined.
- Scoop the muffin batter to the pan which has already been prepared previously.
- On top of the muffins, sprinkle the crumb topping.
- Put the number of 375° F to bake the muffins until the color of the edges turns golden brown or for approximately 25-30 minutes when a toothpick comes clean after being inserted in the center of the muffins.
- Slightly let the muffins to cool for a while, then remove it from the pan and place it on wire rack to cool completely.
- Once this Panera pumpkin muffin recipe is finished, lightly sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the muffins.
As part of American restaurant chains, the food is categorized as American cuisine, especially for breakfast. In a single take, you can serve up to 6 people. It only takes 55 minutes to make it, with the first 25 minutes to prepare all ingredients, and the remaining 30 minutes to cook. The food is easy to make and perfect for those who are busy but still want to make something for the whole family in the morning. After all, Panera pumpkin muffin recipe will make your mouth water due to its enchanting looks and aroma.