To those that love eating sausage, it’s the perfect idea to treat yourself some of Eckrich Sausage recipes. Eckrich is best known for their high quality meat products. This company was first found by Peter Eckrich, which by then just arrived in America when he was only 17 years old. His first attempt on seeking fortune is by opening a small scale meat market located in Fort Wayne, Indiana back in 1894. From then, he started producing sausages that he enjoyed when growing up in Germany. His dedication finally paid off when his business became a huge success. Finally, by 1932 Eckrich meats were recognized nationally for its supreme quality and exceptional taste.
In addition, there are many variations to Eckrich Sausage recipes, and we are going to learn one of them. Before we begin, it’s best to know what those variations are. First off are Smoked Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers, then Tex-Mex Smoked Sausage Pasta, Mini Cheddar Sausage Frittata, and much more. All of them have their own appeal and difficulty, so make sure to pick the one that suit your cooking skill. Whether you want it in a soup, or smoked, it is all possible. Now here is a recipe for Smoked Sausage One Pan Dish.
- 1 package (10-14oz) of Eckrich Smoked Sausage
- 2 peeled sweet potatoes, cut them to ½ inch-sized cubes
- 2 cored delicious red apples, cut ½ inch-sized cubes
- 1 red onion, have it cut to slim wedges
- 2 tablespoons of sage or fresh rosemary, chopped, add garnish as an addition
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- Turn on your oven and preheat it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Have the sausage ready, cut them to 4 pieces each; put them in large bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients, mix them properly.
- Pour mixture onto any large rimmed pan or 11×15-inch pan.
- Bake mixture for about 25 minutes, stir it.
- Continue baking it for 20-25 minutes, alternative is to wait until vegetables tenderize and turns light brown.
- Top it using herbs. Eckrich Sausage recipes Smoked Sausage One Pan Dish is ready to serve!
For information, the cook time for recipe above takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes long, which means it’s best to prepare it firsthand. It yields 7 servings, perfect for gatherings with several people. A tip for this recipe is to substitute the main ingredient with a pack of beef or turkey smoked sausage. Now that this recipe has been learned, there are always a lot more recipes using Eckrich Sausage products to try out for new kinds of flavor. It’s best to visit Eckrich website to find out more and preview recipes one by one. Well, just choose a recipe according to your taste, which is best to cook and which is also worth trying. If you want the best result possible, only use the original Eckrich Sausage product to cook Eckrich Sausage recipes properly.